GLAXS Fast Transparent
- GLAXS Fast Transparent is produced in a special cartridge ratio 2+1, with 2 tubes and a mixer which allows the correct extrusion of the product.
- Once inserted in a proper gun with 2 pistons, the product is ready for use.
Suitable to glue and to mend:
- Indoor and outdoor use.
- Zero yellowing to sun rays
- Excellent adhesion
- No oily effect or shadow
- Cures very fast at low temperatures too, +1°C
- Pre-dosed, ready-to-use system, no mixing mistakes
- Contains zero VOC
- Available in 50ml & 215ml Cartridge size
- Part #AG3015 Tenax Cartridge Gun Required for 50ml Cartridge
- Part #AG4200 Tenax Dual Cartridge Gun Required for 210ml Cartridge
|Gel time in bulk at 77° F||4-5 min|
|Tacky Free time at 77° F||15-20 min|
|Minimum reaction temperature||+1°C|
|Temp range for use after hardening||-25°C - +60°C|
|Ratio of glue to hardener||2:1|