StrongEdge 45 Knife Grade
- Knife Grade epoxy specifically designed for fabrication and lamination.
- Truly a knife grade consistency. After mixing the part A and B together, Strongedge can be used on 45 degree miter and vertical applications without running or dripping off.
- Does not shrink
- Takes a polish
- Accepts color to color match the stone if necessary.
- Maintains the clearest epoxy with an express cure time, without losing its structural integrity.
- Made for granite, marble, all natural stone, Quartz, Engineered, ceramic and porcelain materials.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- VOC Compliant
- 1.5lt Set
|Gel time in bulk at 77° F||15-20 min|
|Tacky Free time at 77° F||45-60 min|
|Minimum reaction temperature||
|Temp range for use after hardening||-13º to 143º|
|Ratio of glue to hardener||2:1 mix ratio|