Titanium Knife Grade
Tenax Titanium has been developed with the latest Vinyl Ester technology.
- Titanium is ideal for seaming, laminations, miter cuts, chip repair on all granite, marbles, quartz and quartzite materials.
- Very light in color, Titanium does not darken after cure.
- Superb on white and light colored marble, quartz, and quartzite materials. Takes color very well for darker stones.
- Stays a thick consistency even after adding the hardener.
- Excellent adhesion in a short amount of time which enables the stone to be handled in a very fast time even at low temperatures.
- High gloss and is very polishable.
- After the addition of the hardener the glue will change color but will return to the original white color after a few minutes. This can be used as a catalyst indicator. To retain the white color after curing do not use more than the recommended amount of hardener.
- Titanium contains a UV absorber.
- Exceptional strength for cnc and line machine use right after cure.
- Colors easily
|Gel time in bulk at 77° F||4-6 min|
|Tacky Free time at 77° F||18-20 min|
|Working time at 77°||20-25 min|
|Temp range for use after hardening||32° to 230°|
|Ratio of glue to hardener||100: 2/3|