- Crystal Flowing adhesive is used to vertically or horizontally repair, rebuild, bond and fill.
- Crystal is very liquid and will cure shiny, is very polishable and colours easily to match the stone.
- Perfectly suited for any application where the adhesive or seam/joint must be hidden.
- Cures fast and bonds extremely strong.
- Cures in lower temperature. Not suitable for temperatures below 32° F. Recommended for interior use.
|Gel time in bulk at 77° F||10-15 min|
|Tacky Free time at 77° F||50-60 min|
|Working time at 77° F||80-110 min|
|Temp range for hardening||32° to 230° F|
|Ratio of glue to hardener||100/2-3% in weight|