StrongEdge Express Flowing
- StrongEdge Express, the strongest clear, flowing epoxy specifically designed for fabrication and lamination.
- The clearest flowing epoxy on the market.
- Does not shrink, it takes a polish, as well as accepts color to color match the stone if necessary.
- Granite, marble, engineered stone, etc.
- Repair of damaged stone
- Permenantly secure anchor bolts or sink brackets
- Fiberglass or metal rodding
- Where a VOC compliant product must be used
- Gluing stone, metal, wood, other substrates together
|Gel time in bulk at 77° F||15-20 min|
|Tacky Free time at 77° F||40 min|
|Minimum reaction temperature||50º|
|Temp range for use after hardening||-13º to 143º|
|Ratio of glue to hardener||2:1 mix ratio|