Tenax Set of 6 Universal Granite Color Kit 2.5 oz
- Tenax Universal Granite Colors were made to increase time and production for the staple go to stones that are most popular today.
- Comes in 6 colors: Black Galaxy, Blue Pearl, Uba Tuba, Santa Cecelia, Giallo Veneziano, Baltic Brown
These colors have been tested over a variety of slab samples from all over the world.
We think we hit a home run with the color matched quality of these stones.
Plus, these colors can be used for similar class stones as well.
This will save so much time in the shop and in the field of trying to take 2 or more colors to try and get the color of the glue as close to the stone as possible.
With the Universal Granite Colors, just simply select the color pigment that matches the stone you are working with, mix it into your glue, and add the hardener. Just that simple!
What makes Tenax Universal Colors different from other colors on the market?
1) We offer more! Others are giving you 2 oz. Tenax Universal Colors are a full 2.5 oz bottle. That's 25% more!
2) Truly Universal. Tenax Universal Colors can be used with any adhesive: Polyesters, Epoxies, and Acrylics
3) Indoor and Outdoor: Tenax Universal Colors are UV stable. Therefore, use them wherever you want!
4) Perfect consistency to mix into the adhesive. Not to runny and not to thick. The glue will quickly absorb the colors and blend in perfectly.
5) Twist-lock spill proof cap. Tenax searched for a cap that will not pop open in the tool box on the truck and spill out everywhere. Also, we didn't want the colors to dry out in the shop either. So, the spill proof twistlock cap quickly screws on, makes a tight seal, and will not come off, unless you want it off.
6) Easy Squeeze Bottles. The bottles were also carefully chosen. Having a soft bottle to squeeze out just the right amount of color is what we were looking for. FOUND IT! Soft, pliable, yet durable bottle is what every color is poured into. Trust us. You will like it!
7) Perfect Drop Nozzle. We all know how little color you have to use to mix the glue to the right tint. The tip of a razor blade can sometimes tint the whole cup! So why use more than you need to? That's what we thought too. So, the nozzle is just the right size to squeeze out as little as a drop of color. This results in savings of almost 50% in color over the other colors on the market. That means you can go twice as long before having to buy more. Time, money, convenience.