Travertine Filler Semisolid, Buff
- Tenax Buff Travertine filler is used to horizontally repair, rebuild, glue, and fill travertine, as well as similar stones.
- Tenax Travertine filler is a semisolid consistency that is smooth and easy to spread.
- It is used to fill all size holes in travertine and will accept a polish.
- Not suitable for temperatures below 32°.
- Recommended for interior use.
- Other colors available upon special request.
|Gel time in bulk at 77° F||2-3 min|
|Tacky Free time at 77° F||10-15 min|
|Working time at 77º||
|Temp range for use after hardening||32º to 230º|
|Ratio of glue to hardener||100/2-3% in weight|